Making Accreditation Easy
The benefits of compliance with professional codes and accreditation standards are:
- Avoiding breaches of any criminal or civil law, statutory, regulatory or contractual obligations and requirements
- Provides some level of protection for customers and your business
- Consistency of standards of service
- Ensuring compliance of systems with organisational policies and standards
- Increase your business value and profitability though the attainment of the financial incentives that are offered by complying with accreditation standards
- Ensuring that various standards set by Government agencies are implemented and that your business processes are compliant with them
- How do I go about getting ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) accreditation?
- What do I need to do to pass our upcoming ACC WSMP audit?
- How do I go about getting ACC Partnership Programme accreditation?
- What do I need to do to pass our ACC Partnership Programme audit?
- How do I go about getting ACC EPN Accreditation?
- What do I need to do to pass our ACC EPN Accreditation audit?
- How do I go about complying with the Allied Health Services Standard?
- What do I need to do to pass our Allied Health Services Standard audit?
- What does my business have to comply with?
Get in Touch with Jump
Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Jump will come to you, assess your needs and develop a solution tailored to those needs.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative