How do I go about passing the Allied Health Services (AHS) Standard and getting ACC EPN Accreditation?
Assess your EPN Readiness
What are the Benefits of EPN?
Improve your ProfitabilityEPN not only attracts customers, it streamlines your creditor system AND applications for obtaining Activity Based Programmes contracts. Also, efficient, workable and reliable processes are the key to ensuring your practice's profitability.
Free up Your Time
Good systems take some effort to establish, but they free up your time once they're in place.
Become more Independent
Good business systems will make your business stronger, more efficient and easier to run. If circumstances prevent you from working in the business for a time - there will be a much smaller impact.
Increase your Business Value
The simple fact is that because the systems are fully documented, anyone (including a new owner) can come in and work to tried and true processes.
What Documents do I Need?
In order to attain accreditation, your practice must demonstrate sound management practices and a commitment to continuous quality improvement. This includes having in place an effective business plan complimented by policies and procedures.
Business PlanJump Business Solutions will help you to build a professional, high quality business plan for your practice, which complies with accreditation standards and will practically support and enhance how you run your business. The business plan will include the following elements:
- Your Vision, Mission and Values
- Analysis of your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (including strategies to manage these)
- Marketing Plan
- Your Goals and Objectives
- Your Risk and Quality Plan
Policies and Procedures
Jump Business Solutions will develop policies and procedures for your practice to ensure each meets with accreditation standards, is practical and "fits" with the way you run your business. These policies and procedures will provide clear directives and guidelines to support everything you undertake within your service including:
- Client care, access to the service, service provision, appointment books, rights, consent, and privacy;
- Clinical record keeping, audits, statistics, care plans and discharge summaries;
- Human resources, organisational chart, registration of professional staff, orientation and personal development plans, performance appraisals, disciplinary and dismissal procedures, internal and external peer reviews, clinical and administration meetings.
- Physical resources, such as: plant and equipment, layout, maintenance, library, security and housekeeping
- Safety management, including hazards and control measures, emergency procedures, incident recording and investigation, and engaging contractors.
- Financial management systems, cash-flow, debtors and creditors, invoicing, payment schedules, bad debts, petty cash, banking and cash box, taxation, and GST.
- Management information systems, hardware and software, and backups.
Get in Touch with Jump
If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email email@example.com and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative