How do I go about getting ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) accreditation?
Assess your ACC WSMP Audit Preparedness
The ACC audit provides a “snapshot” of the ability of an organisation to meet the the ACC WSMP criteria and is based around a series of audit standards.
Within the audit standards there are three measurable levels of performance:
- Primary - 10% discount
- Secondary - 15% discount
- Tertiary - 20% discount .
- Employer commitment to safety management practices
- Planning, review and evaluation
- Hazard identification, assessment and management
- Information, training and supervision
- Incident and injury reporting, recording and investigation
- Employee participation in health and safety management
- Emergency planning and readiness
- Protection of employees from on-site work undertaken by contractors and subcontractors
- Workplace observation
- Focus group interviews
What do you need to do?
You need to have in place a health and safety system that includes clearly documented health and safety policies and procedures.
You must also be able to provide proof to the independent ACC auditor that the above health and safety systems are functioning actively in your workplace.
Get in Touch with Jump
If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative