Had an Accident - What should I Do?

Assess your Accident Recording and Management System

Details of all work-related accidents or incidents that have harmed or might have harmed any person must be recorded in an accident register. This includes accidents or incidents involving employees, self-employed people, customers and other visitors to a place of work.

If no-one is hurt:

When someone is hurt but not seriously harmed:

When someone is seriously harmed:

OSH on being notified of serious harm will advise if the scene should be left intact or to continue business. They will then decide whether or not to investigate the accident.

Get in Touch with Jump

If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email info@jump4biz.com and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.