Need Help with a Health and Safety Plan to get Contracts?
Assess the Effectiveness of your Contract Documentation
Many organisations today require any contractors they engage to have in place an effective health and safety management system, and to provide a health and safety plan for the contract.
What Should be in Your Health and Safety Plan?
Generally the health and safety plan is required to include the following:
- Health and safety policy
- Hazard identification and management procedures
- Incident recording and investigation procedures
- A list of hazards associated with the contract work
- A list of staff involved in the contract and their qualifications and experience
- Record of incidents and any prosecutions over the last couple of years
Get in Touch with Jump
If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email email@example.com and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative