What Health and Safety Manuals do I Need?
Assess the Effectiveness of your Health and Safety Manuals
It is important that you have in place practical and effective health and safety policies and procedures that outline how your business and the people within the business can keep themselves safe in the workplace.
These manuals must ensure that both the employer and the employees meet the minimum requirements of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992.
Health and Safety Manuals commonly contain the following:
- Health and safety policy
- Health and safety roles and responsibilities of key people within your workplace
- Hazard identification, assessment and management procedures
- Incident and injury reporting, recording and investigation procedures
- Procedures for the provision and maintenance of protective clothing and equipment
- Processes for employee participation in health and safety
- Emergency plans
- Contractor and subcontractor procedures
- A hazard register that contains all the significant hazards that employees, contractors and visitors could be exposed to
Get in Touch with Jump
If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative