How do I Develop a Plan to turn my Ambitions into Reality?
Assess the Effectiveness of my Current Plans
Strategic plans provide long-term direction - up to five years.
Business plans focus on the upcoming year and are reviewed annually.
Steps to Strategic Planning:
- Establish a long-term customer-focussed Vision Statement.
- Define overall business strategies
- Establish core business values.
- Assess your external competitive and business climate.
- Complete an organisational assessment (SWOT Analysis).
Steps to Business Planning:
- Establish a Mission Statement - What you need to accomplish to achieve your vision statement.
- Define your KPIs
- Develop a Risk Management Plan.
- Deveop an Operational Plan
- Develop a Marketing Plan
- Develop a Sales Plan
- Develop a Financial Plan
- Establish reporting and monitoring processes
Get in Touch with Jump
If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email email@example.com and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative