How do I keep Plans Alive: Simple, Useful and Implemented?
Assess how Well you are Keeping your Plans Alive
There are six simple steps to keeping plans alive:
- Have a simple plan with no jargon, written in plain language for all to understand.
- Create a plan that has people’s input.
- Provide regular information on progress in a simple and user-friendly format
- Tie all decision-making into the plan - is it going to help us achieve our outcomes?
- Reward and recognise milestones
- Regularly update plans (e.g. annually) to ensure they still reflect the business' vision
Get in Touch with Jump
If you need help, or you answered no or unsure to any of the questions in the assessment tool, then Jump Business Solutions can help you. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email email@example.com and Jump will come to you, discover your needs, and develop a solution that will create real, long-term and positive change for you and your business.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative