Communicating Effectively in Business
What is Business Communication?
Communication involves the transmission of information from a source (or a number of sources) to an audience . When you communicate in business there is always a purpose - you want an outcome, changed behaviour or changed practice
How do we Communicate in Business?
There are many mediums that we can use to communicate in business:
- Letters, memos, reports
- Notice boards, signs, posters
- Telephone, one-to-one and conferences
- Face to face, one-to-one or in groups
- Body language, eye contact, gestures, movement and posture
- Video/video conferencing
- Internet via websites, chat groups, blogging
Communication in business occurs:
- Formally - through established and agreed procedures
- Informally - through channels not formally recognised by the business - "the grapevine"
Get in Touch with Jump
The Jump team has been developing successful business solutions for over 15 years. We specialise in practical and workable solutions that ensure your business objectives are achieved, relationships are improved and individuals are empowered. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email email@example.com and Jump will come to you, assess your needs and develop a solution tailored to meet your objectives.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative