Inspiring People to Achieve
Managing staff falls into six main areas:
- Managing Relationships, Groups and Teams
- How do I reduce conflict and build cooperation?
- How do I build high-performing teams?
- How do I motivate my employees?
- How do I facilitate effective meetings?
- How do I create a successful team?
- How can I get people to work together effectively?
- How can I help a new person into an existing team?
- How do I get rid of the system of hierarchy in my workplace?
- How do I manage a dispute with an employee?
- How do I avoid or manage personal grievances?
- How do I stop my staff member from being a bully?
- How do I manage a harassment/bullying/discrimination complaint?
- How do I investigate complaints?
- Self Management
- How do I develop a win-win approach?
- How do I improve my delegation skills?
- How do I cope with work overload?
- How can I work smarter?
- How can I develop my communication skills?
- Supporting Leaders
- What is the best training for a new leader?
- How do I stop a manager from dictating to staff?
- How do I get a manager to encourage collective decision-making?
- How do I stop managers from doing everything themselves?
- How do I get people to delegate?
- Managing Performance
- What is the best method of appraising my staff?
- How do I recognise/reward good performance? Individually and as a team?
- How do I give effective feedback?
- How do I get my staff member to hear feedback non-defensively?
- How do I get my staff member to take constructive criticism?
- How do I give effective coaching?
- How do I manage poor performance or performance problems?
- How do I discipline or dismiss someone fairly without ending up in court?
- How do I manage negative people in the workplace?
- Developing Staff
- How can I induct people effectively?
- How do I develop my leaders and staff?
- How can I help a new leader?
- How do I make training more effective?
- How do I make training fun?
- Recruitment and Retention
Get in Touch with Jump
The Jump team has been developing successful business solutions for over 15 years. We specialise in practical and workable solutions that ensure your business objectives are achieved, relationships are improved and individuals are empowered. Phone us on +64 6 754 8987 or +64 27 450 5271 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and Jump will come to you, assess your needs and develop a solution tailored to meet your objectives.
The contents of this website are for general informational purposes only, and should not be acted upon without specific advice. Jump Business Solutions does not accept any liability, other than to its clients, and then only in relation to specific requests for advice and consultancy. Site Design & Photography by Wheadon Creative